A light weight small devise for fuller luscious lips, available in two different materials and three different sizes, discreet enough to carry in your cosmetic bag. A simple technique used to help achieve natural fuller lips in in the comfort and privacy of your home or even at work. NO NEEDLES, NO SURGERY AND NO CHEMICALS, just simply:
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash lip enhancer with mild soap and water.
- Thoroughly wet the area around the mouth and lips before each use.
- Place the lip plumper over the lip area and suck in until it forms an air-tight seal and then gently suck in more until comfortable.
- Leave it on your lips for 20-30 seconds; let lips relax in the enhancer. You should feel a gentle pulling sensation in your lips, according to individual preference time may vary; you may need to repeat if necessary to achieve the preferred result.
- Use your fingers to help break suction.
- Voila! Once you’ve achieved the desire result wash the lip plumper with warm soapy water and you may reuse it again as many times as you like because this product is reusable.
- Apply lipstick as usual.
Small Oval: For a look that is tailored to you The small oval plumper is the most versatile of all the plumper’s and adds fullness to all lip sizes. This compact plumper is excellent at targeting specific areas, giving you the freedom to shape your lips and achieve your desired look. Due to the size, it’s difficult to apply an ‘all in one’ approach, (i.e. plumping both the top and bottom lip at the same time). Though it can take slightly longer to use than the larger lip enhancers, it's definitely worth spending that extra time to achieve the best results.
Medium Oval: Adds volume to thinner lips The medium, oval cup is most effective for those with a smaller mouth or slighter lips. It can be used either vertically to plump specific areas, or horizontally to enhance one lip at a time.
Large Circle: Extra plumpness for already thick lips If you’ve already got thick lips but want to add extra definition, then the large lip enhancer would best suit you. It targets both the top and bottom lip areas at the same time, making it quick and easy to use. It also works really well as a finishing tool after using the smaller lip plumpers. Play around with the sizes and see which works best for you!